There are many ways for to make a difference in the lives of the St. Louis Internship Program (SLIP) students. You may invest in the young people lives by sharing and contributing a financial gift to the St. Louis Internship Program (SLIP). As an organization, we remain committed to ensuring that our community’s students experience the benefits of SLIP’s year-round development program, so please consider making this immeasurable investment in the students’ development and future!
Donations can be made in a variety of ways including:
CLICK HERE TO DONATE ONLINE THROUGH OUR SECURED SYSTEM WITH PAYPAL, INC.
- Cash Gifts will allow the St. Louis Internship Program to support its year-round programming and can be made by cash, check, or charge (Visa/MasterCard/Discover).
- Bequests, remember the St. Louis Internship Program in your will and estate plans.
- In-Kind Gifts of goods or services to direct service or administrative needs.
The St. Louis Internship Program is a 501(c)(3). All donations made to the St. Louis Internship Program are tax deductible.
[divider style=”1″ class=””][/divider]
For more information and assistance contact Shanise Johnson at (314) 371-7547 or email@example.com.
The St. Louis Internship Program (SLIP) will not share names and addresses externally.
- SLIP collects name, address, date and amount of contribution, and purpose of contribution in order to maintain an historical record of donors and contributions and to fulfill accountability standards.
- All donor information will be maintained in confidence.
- Access to donor records is restricted to donor relations personnel and appropriate electronic and physical safeguards are in place to protect the records from unauthorized access and/or use.